Wednesday, July 2, 2008

spontaneous shopping trip

Today I went on a spontaneous shopping trip with my mom. It was pretty fun actually, even though my mom isn't really the greatest shopping partner because of her low shopping indurance ("Isabel, we can only go to three stores in this mall and I have to like one of them" "Isabel, will you please try stuff on faster; my feet hurt.")

1st stop: Betsey Johnson (!!!)
This was soooo fun! Even though all of the dresses I tried on were wayyy out of my price range, it was really fun and I got to pretend that I was rich, hehe. Every single thing that I saw in that store was absolutely adorable, and I wish I was a millionare so I could buy everything there. :)

2nd stop: Nordstrom
We initially only went there for lunch because they have the best cranberry turkey sandwiches you will ever taste, but we ended up looking for a dress for my aunt's wedding which is in August. Not only did I find the perfect dress for the wedding, but I also found a really cute summer dress which I'm wearing right as I type this.

3rd stop: Anthropology
One of the most amazing stores ever. The cutest tops but i couldn't afford them... :(

4th stop: Urban Outfitters
Hit up the sssssales baby! T-shirts for $10 absolutely amazing deals. :)

No comments: