Saturday, July 12, 2008

a new workout playlist :D

ooookayy I just made a new WORKOUT PLAYLIST just to share with you guys... well actually not really I was just insanely bored and I was working out and listening to these songs and thought I needed a new post on my blog so WOW HEY i could put a playlist on my blog! Brilliant idea!

  1. Run It ~ Chris Brown
  2. Butterfly ~ Crazy Town
  3. 867-5309 ~ Tommy Twotone (?? I don't know if that's the actual artist but I just saw that it was by that person on iTunes sooo)
  4. Calabaria 2007 ~ Enur
  5. Hit Me Up ~ Gia Farrel
  6. Stronger ~ Britney Spears
  7. Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom!! ~ Vengaboys
  8. Get Low ~ Lil Jon & the East Side Boys
  9. Check On It ~ Beyonce
  10. Heartbreaker ~ Pat Benatar
  11. Dancing With Myself ~ The Donnas ( I think the original is by Billy Idol but I like this one better)
  12. Electropop ~ Jupiter Rising (MORE people should like this song it's so fun!)
  13. Until You're Over Me ~ Maroon 5
  14. You Spin Me Right Round (Like a Record) ~ Dead Or Alive
  15. That Girl ~ Frankie J

Enjoy and comment :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coolness